I welcome guest posts here at Project Bliss, an award winning blog with a goal to provide quality information for current and aspiring project managers and leaders.
I love contributions from other project managers or leaders who can provide valuable insight and guidance in the areas of project management, leadership, and career growth.
However, it’s important that the articles are a good fit and high quality.
Before pitching an idea, please look over a few of the articles to get a feel for the tone, and ensure that your article isn’t too technically complicated for the audience.
Articles related to IT Project Management are fine, but please write them to be easily understood by someone who doesn’t have a software development background. Here’s a good example: SDLC Tutorial for the Software Development Lifecycle
Guest Post Topics of Interest:
- Project management
- Soft Skills
- Professional Development
- Problem-solving skills
- Project management methodologies, such as Agile
- How-to and guidance on project delivery activities
- The article should be original and not previously published elsewhere.
- Ideal length is 1000 – 1500 words, with the focus on providing value, rather than adding fluff for higher word count.
- The article should not seek to sell products, but rather to inform or teach the reader.
- Do your research, and link to original sources.
- Do not include more than 1 backlink to your site in your article. You may link to other relevant resources.
- Include links to other ProjectBliss articles where possible.
- Once the post is live on ProjectBliss.net, you can (and are encouraged to) share links to the article from social media and other articles you may write elsewhere. However, you may not re-post the entire article elsewhere.
How to Submit Your Work
- Check for and correct any spelling and grammar errors. I understand that English isn’t everyone’s first language, but please do make an effort to submit quality writing.
- Send your article in a formatted Word document.
- Please provide a short bio. You may include one link to your company or blog, and a photo if desired. Any other images you submit with the article should be copyright-free.
- I may edit or modify the article as needed or desired.
How to Submit Your Ideas
If you think you have a topic that would work, send the topic idea along with several bullet points explaining the focus and what you’d cover. Email this to me at leigh at espy dot net, with the subject line: Project Bliss Guest Post
I will respond within a week to let you know if the topic is a fit, or I might suggest a different approach.
If your article is accepted, I’ll let you know the target publishing time, and will email you with a link to the article when it goes live on the site.